- New 6th Gen MSA storage architecture with new HW and SW features including Tiering 2.0, RAID protection scheme (MSA DP+), a new web interface, and data management through a new RESTful interface.
- Improved array performance that provides more IOPS, more bandwidth and expanded backend connectivity.
- Up to 55% increase on IOPS, and up to 100% improvement on sequential throughput vs MSA Gen5 (depending on host protocol).
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
Accelerate Applications Affordably
The HPE MSA 1060 Storage is capable of delivering over 150,000 IOPS for affordable application acceleration for small to medium-sized businesses and deployments.
The MSA 1060 platform delivers allows users to define and deploy hybrid or flash configurations from day one and grow as needs change.
MSA's 'Set and Forget' Data Services does not Require a Dedicated Storage Administrator to Manage
The HPE MSA 1060 Storage is easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, even for an IT generalist. Administrators will find the MSA 1060's new Storage Management Utility intuitive and easy to navigate.
HPE MSA's automated tiering engine dynamically responds to workload changes so you don't have to, insuring the hottest data will be moved to the fastest media automatically and in real-time.
Leverage Data Protection Features to Keep your Business Running in the Event of a Disaster
The HPE MSA 1060 Storage delivers virtualized snapshot technology making data protection and instant recovery a snap.
Remote replication via Fibre Channel (FC) or iSCSI facilitates affordable disaster recovery solution.
Flexible, Modular Architecture that Facilitates Growth into the Future
The HPE MSA1060 Storage supports a combination of 3.5 inch LFF and 2.5 inch SFF base enclosures to a maximum of 3 (4 including base system) enclosures.
Start small and scale as needed with any combination of SSDs, Enterprise SAS HDDs or Midline SAS HDDs.
- General Information
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Series
- Product Model
- Product Name
- MSA 1060 10GBASE-T iSCSI SFF Storage
- Product Type
- SAN Storage System
- Limited Warranty
- 3 Year
- Number of Hard Drives Supported
- Number of Hard Drives Installed
- Number of Solid State Drive Supported
- Number of Solid State Drive Installed
- Clustering Supported
- Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- I/O Expansions
- Number of Total Expansion Bays
- Number of 2.5" Bays
- Number of Controllers
- Controller Type
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)
- RAID Supported
- Management & Protocols
- Physical Characteristics
- 88.9 mm
- 444.5 mm
- 508 mm
- Form Factor
- Rack Height
- Weight (Approximate)
- 4.99 kg
- Energy Star